Do you know what NLP is? Ever heard of it? Just Know How Coaching helps you discover what NLP can do for you.
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology; Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions. In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
This workshop is for everyone who likes to discover more about the power and functioning of your brain and understand Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). Learn how you can control your thoughts and your life.
You will experience practical applications from NLP and learn how NLP can help you in your work, relationships, health and other important areas of your life.
You decide the focus of our workshops!
This introduction to NLP is an interactive workshop that opens up the wonderful world of NLP to you.
You experience the power of NLP basic techniques, which you can take home and use immediately.
This workshop is what you need when you:
- Look for ways to achieve (again/more) success, happiness and pleasure in your life;
- Want to hear new ways of communication that give you certainty that your message is coming across;
- Experience that certain elements in your life are not working now and you are looking for how you can change them;
- Need more balance in your life, work, relationship or health;
- Are curious about NLP, want to learn more about it and discover how positive and powerful the core attitude of NLP can work for you.
During this workshop you will discover:
- What NLP is and how you can use it in your daily life;
- How you can immediately build a bond (rapport) with everyone and everywhere;
- The way your brain and body work together;
- The technique to learn to read body language for more mutual understanding;
- Ways in which you learn and remember more easily;
- Belief Change;
- How focus works in your brain;
Stephanie Steggehuis is a Trainer Certified in NLP by Scottish Centre of NLP. She has been a HR director and mentor and is studying Neuroscience to understand even more about the human behavior. She has always been interested in helping people get the best out of themselves, and to not only give them assignments on how to do it, but also so they understand the WHY. Stephanie combines her NLP trainings with understanding how to get a great focus, as lately we are distracted too fast with all the technology around us.