Do you know what NLP is? Have you ever heard of it? Just Know How Coaching helps you discover what NLP can do for you.
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. “Neuro” refers to neurology, “linguistic” refers to language, “programming” refers to how that neural language functions. In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind.
This workshop is for those who want to discover more about Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and the power and functioning of their own brain by learning how to control their thoughts and their life.
You will experience the practical applications of NLP and learn how they can help you in your daily life such as at work, in relationships, in your health and in other important areas of your life.
This introduction to NLP is an interactive workshop that opens up the wonderful world of NLP to you.
You will experience the power of NLP basic techniques, and learn how to apply them on your own immediately
You need this workshop if you:
- Are looking for a way to achieve more success, happiness, and pleasure in your life.
- Want to hear about new ways of communication that ensure that your message is being conveyed appropriately.
- Realize that certain elements in your life are not working and you are looking for a way to change them.
- Need more balance in your life, at work, in relationships, or healthwise.
- Are curious about NLP and want to learn more about it by discovering how positive and powerful the NLP core attitude can work for you.
During this workshop you will discover:
- What NLP is and how you can use it in your daily life.
- How you can immediately build a bond or rapport with anyone and anywhere.
- The way your brain and body work together.
- The techniques to learn how to read body language for a better mutual understanding.
- Ways in which you can learn and remember more easily.
- Belief change.
- How focusing works in your brain.
Stephanie Steggehuis is a certified NLP trainer by the Scottish Centre of NLP. She has worked as an HR director and mentor, and is currently studying Neuroscience to understand human behavior even more. She has always been interested in helping people get the best out of themselves, and not only give them assignments on how to do it, but also to make them understand WHY. Stephanie combines her NLP training with understanding how to focus appropriately, as nowadays we are distracted in excess by the technological world surrounding us.